1. Fill in your Leader-ID profile: specify your education, place of
work, interests, projects, link to social networks and contacts,
upload a photo. The maximum number of points is 5.
2. Fill in the questionnaire: answer the questions and confirm the
phone number. The maximum number of points is 5.
3. Solve a business case. Moderators will check if your case solution
satisfies the following criteria:
- the answer is in English
- the text is logical and coherent
- there are minimal mistakes and no inappropriate content
4. When you solve the case, you will have access to evaluation of
other participants' cases and will be able to get points from
experts (see points 5 and 6).
5. Evaluate cases of other participants. You can get a maximum of 15
points for evaluating all cases. If you only manage to assess some
of them, the amount of points you receive will be calculated
6. Get points from experts - technology entrepreneurs and investors.
You will get 1 point for every positive Expert Advisor evaluation
and 0 points for every negative evaluation. The maximum number of
points is 15. The data is automatically updated within 24
7. You will be tested in Moodle system. If you pass the test, you will
get 20 points. The data is automatically updated within 24 hours.
Please note, that this is a mandatory activity in the first
8. Attach information on individual achievements. Selection moderators
will assign points within 24 hours after you upload relevant
confirmation (links, documents, photos) of the following
6 points: Higher Education Diploma with high
5 points: Diploma for winning international
competitions, including sports
5 points: A launched startup, including
4 points: Publications included in Scopus and Web
of Science international citation databases
2 points: Online courses certificates
2 points: Certificate of Vocational Training
2 points: Result certificates of internationally
recognized tests and exams
2 points: Completion of recommended online courses
2 points: Other achievements or social activity of
the participant. Moderators reserve the right to assign or not
assign points for other achievements.
The maximum number of points is 40
1. The second stage is working in teams. Participants are divided into
teams based on the number of points scored in the first stage. The
higher your rating is, the more chances you have to get on an active
2. If you apply with friends and want to be on the same team with
them, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All participants must confirm
their wish to be on the same team.
3. The second stage is conducted via Telegram chat. The team receives
bot-generated tasks to solve in real time. The team receives 10
points for each completed task.
1. The rating is calculated using the following formula R = 0.1 × I + 0.9 × T
Where I is the number of points gained at the first stage
and T is the number of points gained at the second stage
2. Within 24 hours after publication of the rating, participants may
apply for a review of the rating. According to the results of the
appeal, the rating may be updated.
3. A place in the final ranking is the only chance to benefit from the